Your eyebrows are sisters, not twins.
-The most comforting beauty advice I’ve ever been given. (via cinniie)
Be committed, not attached. But more importantly, know the difference.
-Kai, Lessons in Life #21 (via nyu-tah)
(Source: boiunbound, via kissthem-boys)
She rode on airplanes and fell asleep in hotel beds. Dreaming of far away places - writing poetry with her sunset eyes.
Follow him here (via lovequotesrus)
You used to be much more… “muchier.” You’ve lost your muchness.
Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Everything you love is here (via lovequotesrus)
(Source: kitty-en-classe, via lovequotesrus)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
-Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)